Monday, June 8, 2009

I wanna go out with you!!! but...


I'm freakin emo nowadays! dunno why! but i know its about someone XD




Anyway hey peps! sorry for not updating for a long time, holidays are boring wei! Going crazy staying at home.




Saturday

Derrick suddenly ask me to go to MOS but couldnt go, so decided to jz walk out of the house. Derrick eventually called the cab already, Naomi Mummy kept askin me to jz walk out. haha. after i have changed, Mum suddenly called and say she's comin home to pick me up for dinner. So... plan failed. After havin my dinner, asked mum whether i could go to MOS, then she lectured me for like 15 mins and she let me go. haha. Zw came and pick me up at about 9pm, reach Sunway at 9.20, Zw went shopping, Derrick and Stanley went to fetch NaomiPaigeHon and Sueanne! Then we met up at naeb, stone there for quite some time and then decided to go to Barce. Drank about half bottle and then decided to go to MOS. Lol. Met up with Jia Hui there then went in at about 12.30, dance like crazy and met a hot chick name Michelle but she doesnt wan to give me her num :( sad case wei. Katherinne came too and jia belanja-ed us Tuborg. Chilled there and Mos was getting boring then headed back to Barce. Went to Ac at about 3.30 and Zw was playing foos with zaqir and gang. Edward sent me home at 5am. :D




Pics :)


NaomiPaigeHon!






New transport to Barce



Katherinne took this :)





P/S: i really wanted to be with you on that day but i guess i'm happy you had fun with your other friends



Sunday



Went to British Council and seriously did nth elso :D




...i'll be crazy without you!



Ciao peps

No comments:

Post a Comment